An essential component of safety protocol to protect employees and facilities, arc flash studies are not only good business practice, they are also federally mandated by OSHA and NFPA code 70E. Contact S&A to ensure your compliance and safety, as well as arrange to employee training.
Projects have recently been implemented at:
- Potomac Water Filtration Plant, WSSC, Potomac, MD
- Western Branch Wastewater Treatment Plant, WSSC, Upper Marlboro, MD
- Patapsco Wastewater Treatment Plant, City of Baltimore, MD
- Alexandria Sanitation Authority Wastewater Treatment Plant, Alexandria, VA
- Seneca Wastewater Treatment Plant, Germantown, MD
- Deer Creek Pumping Station, City of Baltimore, MD
- Anacostia Water Pumping Station, WASA, Washington, D.C.
- Moultrie Building, D.C. Superior Court, Washington, D.C.
- Office of Thrift Supervision, Washington, D.C.
- Electrical Service Upgrade at the Patuxent Institution, DAS, Jessup, MD
- VA Medical Center, Temple, TX
- Cinram Corporation, Olyphant, PA
- Tower Avenue Annex, Milwaukee, WI
- Dominion Cove Point LNG, LP, Lusby, MDL
- New GE Meadowlands Stadium, Rutherford, NJ