Power System Studies
Sample Clients Served
Power System Study refers to any study performed on an electrical distribution system that helps to ensure the safety of plant/facility personnel.
These studies can include: Arc Flash Analysis, Short Circuit, Coordination, and Load Flow. With our unique approach, highly technical team members, and our customer focused mentality we are able to deliver solutions to both large and small customers that are on time and within budget.
S&A has extensive experience in performing electrical systems studies to comply with the stringent requirements of NFPA 70E, IEEE, OSHA and NEC.
Since 1977, S&A has specialized in performing studies to effectively balance and maximize electrical system stability, protection, coordination and safety.
WHY USE S&A?
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Studies performed by Licensed Professional Engineers—20+ Engineers on Staff
- In-House Capability for 100% Customized Label Design
- Ability to Handle High Volume of Studies
- Studies Done Right the First Time
- Industry leading turnaround times
- Cost effective solutions